Flying Cross Deluxe Tropical Med. Blue Women's SS Shirt 65% Poly/35% Rayon - Style 152R66
This women’s Deluxe Tropical shirt is 65% polyester, which is ideal for resisting the rays of the sun and perfect for going on street patrol in a warm location. The other 35% of the material is rayon, which is breathable and soft on the skin with a feel similar to cotton. It also has better moisture absorption properties for long days as an officer. This women’s shirt is perfect for a public safety officer with easy to maintain features like silicone creases that never need to be ironed. It also offers a full badge sling and a pencil stitch in the left pocket for extra convenience while working.
- Features a tropical weave at 10-10 ½ oz. with 65% polyester and 35% rayon
- Includes a seven button placket front with pleated pockets, scalloped flaps, and an easy to use Velcro® closure system
- Offers cross-stitched shoulder straps for a clean look and permanent creases in the front and back
- Incorporates a moisture control system that helps absorb and move moisture away from the body while drying quickly
- Offers a sport collar and a left full badge sling
We Also Recommend