7365 7TS™ ALS®/SLS Low-Ride, Duty Holster
This holster with Automatic Locking System (ALS®) builds on the foundation of the Self Locking System (SLS). It locks the weapon in all directions upon holstering, it's operable with the thumb, and the weapon can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting required. This model is constructed of the innovative SafariSeven™ material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont™. SafariSeven™ is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements.
- Level III Retention™ Holster
- Level IV Retention with Optional Sentry installed (Model 6001).
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- SLS (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood
- 1.5" (38 mm) belt drop version
- A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to -50 degress F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes
We Also Recommend